Friday, July 21, 2006

Initially, this blog was going to have a slightly different focus. I would sit back and declare my views on all things heritage.
I crave, I need and do everything I can to work around heritage. I have dug at archaeological sites, conserved gravestones, washed and catalogued artifacts in three different provinces and drooled over archives (even though you really, really shouldn't).

Then I realized that well, a lot of my opinions come from newspaper clippings and gossip sessions from people in the industry. Stuff that you can't actually say without revealing who said what. It's not like my favorite gossip sites where anonymous "sources" can throw out all kinds of things.

No Mom, of course I don't spend all my time reading gossip. Not in the daytime anyways.

So. Instead, since I have a new job and I'm not likely to be available by my home phone any time soon, I thought I'd use this little web niche to chat about my day while I'm away at work.

So, if you're friends and family - here's what I'm doing. And if you stumble across this little site... welcome! I'm not sure what interest my life has for you but it takes all kinds, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home